Junior Exhibitor Road Pony Award
1) Juniors must be junior members of the ARHPA.
2) Any Show Counts for points.
3) Amateur classes will count ONLY if there is no junior exhibitor class offered.
4) Championship class will be held at TBA
5) High Point Winner as well as class winners will receive awards.
6) October 1, 2016 is the cut off for the show points to be turned into:
Rick Adams—Can either be mailed to or emailed
2755 Bunten Rd
Duluth GA 30096
Fill of the form signed by current trainer. Send name of show, the date it was held, and the class placing.
7) Points to be tabulated as follows:
1st 6 points
2nd 5 points
3rd 4 points
4th 3 points
5th 2 points
ALL other class entries to receive 1 point.
Return to Rick Adams ARHPA
2755 Bunten Rd Jr. Exhibitors Road Pony Awards
Duluth GA 30096 Points tabulated as follows:
678-296-7442 1st = 6 points
or email@example.com 2nd = 5 points
Returned by October 1, 2015 3rd = 4 points
4th = 3 points
5th = 2 points
All other placings = 1 point
Drivers Name: ____________________________________
ARHPA #: ________________________________________
Pony Name(s): _____________________________________
Trainers Signature: __________________________________